Campus Safety Resources

Victim Services

Victim Resources

Employee Assistance Program (EAP) — This program is a confidential and consultative employee and family resource as a first line of defense for personal or work-related concerns for yourself or your family. Phone: (866) 799-2728.

Human Resources — Your Human Resources representative can assist you with finding resources as well as knowing the laws and University policies about workplace violence. Visit the Office of Human Resources website.

Centre County Women's Resource Center — Provides services for people who have experienced domestic and/or sexual violence. Phone: (814) 234-5050.

United States Department of Labor — Guidelines for preventing workplace violence.